Our Not for profit is committed to helping growing industries bridge the talent shortage gap. We offer students, young adults, and caregivers throughout Western New York the chance to get a jump-start on their career journey. The job fair provides employers the opportunity to collaborate with our organization as part of the solution by representing their company with hiring opportunities. For an investment of $1,000-$2,000, the employer will have a unique chance to build industry awareness, drive change, and hire the next generation heroes.
Here’s how company participation will benefit:
• The cost of sponsorship is $1,000-$2000.
• As a Job Fair Sponsor you will receive the following benefits in return for this tax deductible donation (Be Your Own Hero is a 501(c) (3) organization)
• Event registration fee
• 6" table at event, distribution of your marketing materials and an opportunity to showcase your Co. with a demonstration of your craft.
• Ad in the Job Fair Resource Booklet (over 300-500 distributed)
• Recognition on our website, including live link to your business for one year
• Highlight in one of our monthly e-blast newsletters, also providing a hot link
• Inclusion to participate in our upcoming April Job Fair at Erie BOCES specially designed as a follow-up “hiring event” included in your sponsorship fee.
• Mindset Matters to your Business! Your company will receive widespread exposure to our youth seeking employment in the construction space with WNY BOCES students
• Your business logo on all flyers and posters Inclusion in all press releases.